Jacobs Journal of Community Medicine is a global platform to publicize cognizance among the scientific medical research community. It is a peer-reviewed, online open access journal that publishes authentic research articles, review articles, and clinical studies in all areas of clinical Community medicine which deals with public health services and emphasizing preventive medicine and epidemiology of a particular community.
The scope of the journal provides information on all the latest information in community medicine. The Journal cordially invites different types of articles such as research articles, review articles, and clinical studies, Case Reports, Letters to Editors etc.
- Community paediatrics
- Community health nursing and service
- Community dentistry
- Community development strategies
- Community disasters and it control
- Community Health Council and services
- Community health development and health status (immunity levels)
- Community mental health
- Community pharmacology
- Community psychology
- Community risk control: chronic disease and communicable disease
- Community equipment service and facility
- Community clinical oncology